iMed PICC Anchor IV Securement
The PICC Anchor is for use with Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs), this IV Securement offers simple, secure placement.
- Easy to apply and remove
- Universal size secures any size or type of PICC catheter wing (hub)
- Low profile design is easy to conceal
- Flexible material is soft, breathable, latex-free and conforms comfortably to the arm
- Patient-friendly adhesive is gentle, yet stays in place for long wear times, reducing the number of unscheduled dressing changes
- The clear window flap allows the nurse to view the catheter wing (hub)
- Contoured shape works with “Bio-Patch” type devices allowing positioning close to the insertion site
- Can be used on adult and pediatric patients
- Provides catheter stabilization as recommended by the 2011 INS standards of practice and the 2011 CDC guidelines
Item Reference iPA
PICC Anchor is packaged in 50 pcs/ box. A case contains 1000 pieces-20 boxes with 50 pieces per box. This product is sold in full case quantity. Sterile, DEHP free, Latex free and single use only.