Brio-EFP™ Enteral Feeding Pump (EFP)
- The Brio-EFP is a compact pump used to feed liquid nutrients at user controlled rates to patients. The pump may be used by adults or children in a hospital or at home.
- Easy to use programmable pump with multi-function keypad.
- The pump can operates up to 24 hours (at a nominal flow rate of 125 ml/hr) from an internal rechargeable battery. The battery is recharged by a wall mounted charger.
- The pump includes several safety features including anti-free flow.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Pump, pole clamp, wall charger and instructions for use are all included.
- 500mL and 1000mL feeding bags sets are available in cases of 30.